18. S. Kang, D. Kim, "Reagent Composition, Kit, and Method for the Detection of Gram-Negative Bacteria Acinetobacter Baumannii"
17. N. H. Kim, Y. Oh, D. Kim, "Fluorescent probe for the detection of adenosine triphosphate and Uses thereof"
16. E. Lee, J. Hur, D. Kim, "Composite of porous silicon microparticle and silver nanoparticle for the lung tumor surgery guide CT contrast agent, preparation method thereof and use thereof"
15. Y. Jung, D. Kim, "Composition for detection hydrazine and method for detecting hydrazine using the same"
14. S. Kang, S. Kyung, J. S. Kim, D. Kim, "Novel antibacterial compounds for management of gram-positive multi-drug resistant bacteria, and use thereof"
13. Y. Jung, D. Kim, "Novel fluorescent substance based on oxazepine and use thereof"
12. Y. Jung, D. Kim, "A fluorescent probe for the detection of toxic malononitrile, and its applications"
11. Y. Jung, D. Kim, "Fluorescent probe for the sensing of chemical warfare nerve agent diethylcyanophosphonate, and use for the real-time fluorescence sensor"
10. J. M. An, Y. Kim, J. S. Kang, D. Kim, "Nanoparticles for drug delivery surface-modified with brain tumor cell targeting peptide, preparation method thereof and use thereof "
KOR 10-2020-0012670, PCT, US
9. N. H. Kim, D. Kim, "A fluorescent probe for the detection of cysteine based on O-phenyl benzothioate native chemical ligation, and its applications"
8. R. H. Kang, S. H. Lee, D. Kim, "Novel blue fluorescent dextran polymer for in Vivo imaging of blood vessels"
7. R. H. Kang, H. Y. Kim, D. Kim, "Preparation of Nano Drug Carrier Based on Porous Silicon Nanoparticles conjugated with Gliblastoma-homing SIWV peptide, and Its Therapeutic Applications"
@ POSTECH and UCSD
KOR 10-1395457; PCT WO 2013/172544 A1; US 9353399 B2
KOR 10-1524915; PCT WO 2014/181960 A2; US 20160116455 A1
4. D. Kim, S. Singha, K. H. Ahn, “One-photon and/or Two-photon Fluorescent Probes for Hydrogen Sulfide, Biological Imaging Method of Hydrogen Sulfide Using the Same and Synthesis Method of the Same”
KOR 10-1481921; PCT WO 2015/072627 A1; US 20160274123 A1
Technology Transfer to Merck Inc. USA (commercialization, 2015)
3. D. Kim, H. Moon, S. Singha, B. Roy, S. Sunderraman, K. H. Ahn, “Novel Two-photon Absorbed Fluorophore and Cellular Imaging Method Using the Same”
2. D. Kim, H. Moon, H. G. Ryu, K. H. Kim, K. H. Ahn, “Novel Pi-extended Acedan Derivatives and Their Applications for Two-photon Microscopy Imaging of Amyloid-beta Plaque in an Alzheimer's Disease Animal Model”
KOR 10-1662427; US 9658235 B2
KOR 10-20170008142; PCT KR2016/003886