International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2021, Accepted.
Analytica Chimica Acta, 2021, 1152, 338269.
Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry, 2021, 19, 933.
Dyes and Pigments, 2021, 185, 108939.
Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2021, 310, 110673.
74. Y. Jung, B. W. Kim, J. Jung, B. M. Kim, D. Kim*, “Liposomal-encapsulated Near-infrared Fluorophore based on p-Extended Dipolar Naphthalene Platform and Its Imaging Applications in Human Cancer Cells”
Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society, 2021, 42, 115.
73. S. Kang, K. Sunwoo, Y. Jung, J. Hur, K.-H. Park*, J. S. Kim*, D. Kim*, “Membrane-targeting Triphenylphosphonium Functionalized Ciprofloxacin for Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)”
Antibiotics, 2020, 9, 758.
International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2020, 21, 7248.
71. X. Wu, J. M. An, J. Shang, E. Huh, S. Qi, E. Lee, H. Li, G. Kim, M. S. Oh*, D. Kim*, J. Yoon* “Molecular Approach to Rationally Constructing Specific Fluorogenic Substrate for Detection of Acetylcholinesterase Activity in Live Cells, Mice Brains and Tissues”
Chemical Science, 2020, 11, 11285.
70. Y. H. Kim, S. Lee, H. Yang, Y. L. Chun, D. Kim, S. G. Yeo, C. Park, J. Jung, Y. Huh, “Inhibition of transient receptor potential melastatin 7 (TRPM7) protects against Schwann cell trans-dedifferentiation and proliferation during Wallerian degeneration ”
Animal Cells and Systems, 2020, 24, 189.
69. J. M. An, H. Moon, Y. Kim, S. Kang, Y. Kim, Y. Jung, S. Park, P. Verwilst, B. M. Kim, J. S. Kang, D. Kim*, “Visualizing Mitochondria and Mouse Intestine with a Fluorescent Complex of a Naphthalene-based Dipolar Dye and Serum Albumin”
Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2020, 8, 7642. (HOT Paper)(Cover Art)
Dyes and Pigments, 2020, 182, 108700.
67. E. M. Lee, J. Kim, Y. Kim, K. S. Yi, J. Cho, J. Kim, J. M. An, D. Lee, S. J. Kim, E. Hong, H. Jo, S. H. Lee, Y. Jung, C-H. Choi, J. S. Kang, J. Hur, D. Kim*, “Hybrid Composite of Silver Nanoparticles-Porous Silicon Microparticles as an Image-guided Localization Agent for Computed Tomography Scan of the Lungs”
ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering, 2020, 6, 4390. (Cover Art)
66. R. H. Kang, J.E. Jang, E. Huh, D.-R. Ahn, M. J. Sailor, S. G. Yeo, M. S. Oh, D. Kim*, H. Kim* “A Brain Tumor-homing Tetra-peptide Delivers a Nano-Therapeutic for More Effective Treatment of a Mouse Model of Glioblastoma”
Nanoscale Horizons, 2020, 5, 1213. (Cover Art)
65. J. M. An, S. Kang, E. Huh, Y. Kim, D. Lee, H. Jo, V. J. Kim, J. Y. Lee, Y. S. Dho, Y, Jung, J. K. Hur, C. Park, J. Jung, Y. Huh, J.-L. Ku, S. Kim, T. Chowdhury, J. S. Kang, M. S. Oh, C.-K. Park, D. Kim*, “Penta-fluorophenol: A Smiles rearrangement-inspired cysteine-selective fluorescent probe for imaging of human glioblastoma"
Chemical Science, 2020, 11, 5658. (Cover Art)
64. N. H. Kim, B. W. Kim, Y. Kim, J. K. Hur, J. Jung, Y. Oh, S. Park, B. M. Kim, D. Kim*, “Articulated structures of D-A type dipolar dye with AIEgen: Synthesis, photophysical properties, and applications”
Materials, 2020, 13, 1939.
Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry, 2020, 18,4288. (Cover Art)
62. D. Jung, D. Choi, C. Sim, Y. Kim, S. Kang, S. H. Nam, J. Jang, D. Kim, M. S. Chang, J.-U. Park, Y. Lee*, “De Novo Formation of Citrate-based Fluorophores on N-Termini of Peptides and Proteins in Cells and Tissues”
Chemical Communications, 2020, 56, 74.
Analytica Chimica Acta, 2020, 1095, 154.
60. J. Choi, T. Bae, N. Byambasuren, S.-H. Park, C. H. Jo, D. Kim*, J. K. Hur*, N. S. Hwang* “CRISPR-Cpf1 activation of endogenous BMP4 gene for osteogenic differentiation of umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cells "
Molecular Therapy - Methods & Clinical Development, 2020, 9, 309.
Sensors, 2019, 19, 4525.
Materials, 2019, 12, 2943.
Dyes and Pigments, 2019, 171, 107764.
Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society, 2019, 40, 931.
55. A. Bertucci, K. Kim, J. Kang, J. M. Zuidema, S. H. Lee, E. Kwon, D. Kim, S. B. Howell, F. Ricci, E. Ruoslahti, H. J. Jang*, M. J. Sailor*, “Tumor-targeting, microRNA-sliencing Porous Silicon Nanoparticles for Ovarian Cancer Therapy”
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2019, 11, 23926.
Sensors, 2019, 19, 2500.
Bioorganic Chemistry, 2019, 89, 103019.
Genes and Genomics, 2019, 41, 871.
51. H. J. Moon, Y. Jung, Y. Kim B. W. Kim, J. G. Choi, N. H. Kim, M. S. Oh, S. Park, B. M. Kim, D. Kim*, “High Stability of a Donor-Acceptor Type Oxazepine-Containing Fluorophore and Its Applications in Cellular Imaging of Two-Photon Deep Tissue Imaging”
Organic Letters, 2019, 21, 3877. (Cover Art).
50. M. Kim, H. Kim, D. Kim, C. Park, Y. Huh, J. Jung*, N. Y. Jeong*, “Fluorescence-based Analysis of Non-canonical functions of aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase-interacting multifunctional proteins (AIMPs) in peripheral nerves”
Materials, 2019, 12, 1064.
Journal of Controlled Release, 2019, 301, 42.
ASN Neuro, 2019, 11, 1.
47. J. Shin, P. Verwilst, H. Choi, S. Kang, J. Han, N. H. Kim, J. G. Choi, M. S. Oh, J. S. Hwang, D. Kim*, I. Mook-Jung*, J. S. Kim*, “Harnessing Intramolecular Rotation to Enhance Two-photon Imaging of Ab Plaques Through Minimizing Background Fluorescence”
Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2019, 58, 5648.
Materials, 2019, 12, 580.
Neural Regeneration Research, 2019, 14, 749.
ACS Central Science, 2019, 5, 209. (Cover Art)
Analyst, 2019, 144, 1866. (Cover Art)
ACS Sensors, 2019, 4, 441. (Cover Art)
41. Y. Jung, Y. Kim, N. H. Kim, J. Lee, K.-H. Kim, J. Jung, Y. Huh, H.-J. Jang, J. Joo, S. Park, D. Kim*, “A Wavelength-tunable and Facilely Functionable D-A type Naphthalene Core Skeleton: Synthesis, Photophysical Property, and Bio-imaging Applications for Cells and Tissues”
Dyes and Pigments, 2019, 162, 104.
Dyes and Pigments, 2019, 160, 647.
Book Chapter, 2019, "BODIPY Dyes"
Materials, 2018, 11, 2557.
Journal of Analytical Methods in Chemistry, 2018, Article ID 5249765.
36. Y. W. Jun, T. Wang, S. Kwang, D. Kim, D. Ma, K. H. Kim, S. Kim, J. Jung, K. H. Ahn*, “A Ratiometric Two-Photon Fluorescent Probe for Tracking the Lysosomal ATP Level: Direct in cellulo Observation of Lysosomal Membrane Fusion Processes”
Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2018, 57, 10142.
35. Y. Mao, D. Kim* (*corresponding author), R. Hopson, M. J. Sailor, L.-Q. Wang*, “Investigation of Grafted Mesoporous Silicon Sponge Using Hyperpolarized 129Xe NMR Spectroscopy”
Journal of Materials Research, 2018, 33, 2637.
34. Y. Jin,† D. Kim† (†co-first author), H. Roh, S Kim, S. Hussain, J. Kang, C.-G. Pack, J. K. Kim, S.-J. Myung, E. Ruoslahti, M. J. Sailor*, S. C. Kim*, J. Joo*, “Tracking the Fate of Porous Silicon Nanoparticles Delivering a Peptide Payload by Intrinsic Photoluminescence Lifetime”
Advanced Materials, 2018, 30, 1802878.
33. Y. Jung, J. Jung, Y. Huh, D. Kim*, “Benzo[g]coumarin based Fluorescent Probes for Bio-imaging Applications”
Journal of Analytical Methods in Chemistry, 2018, 11, 5249763.
32. J. Kang,† D. Kim† (†co-first author), J. Wang, Y. Han, J. M. Zuidema, A. Hariri, J.-H. Park, J. V. Jokerst, M. J. Sailor*, “Enhanced Performance of a Molecular Photoacoustic Imaging Agent by Encapsulation in Mesoporous Silicon Nanoparticles”
Advanced Materials, 2018, 30, 1800512.
Neural Plasticity, 2018, 15, 1824713.
Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society, 2018, 39, 277.
29. J. M. Zuidema, T. Kumeria, D. Kim, J. Kang, J. Wang, G. Hollet, X. Zhang, D. Roberts, N. Chan, C. Dowling, E. B. Suarez, N. J. Allen, M. H. Tuszynski, M. J. Sailor*, "Oriented Nanofibrous Polymer Scaffolds Containing Protein-loaded Porous Silicon Generated by Spray Nebulization"
Advanced Materials, 2018, 30, 1706785.
28. S. Hussain, J. Joo, J. Kang, B. Kim, G. B. Braun, Z.-G. She, D. Kim, A. P. Mann, T. Molder, T. Teesalu, S. Carnazza, S. Guglielmino, M. J. Sailor, E. Ruoslahti*, "Antibiotic-loaded nanoparticles targeted to the site of infection enhance antibacterial efficacy"
Nature Biomedical Engineering, 2018, 2, 95.
Advanced Materials, 2017, 29, 1703309.
Journal of Fluorescence, 2017, 27, 2231.
Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society, 2017, 38, 995.
24. Y. Mao,† D. Kim† (†co-first author), J. Joo, M. J. Sailor, L.-Q. Wang*, “Probing Porosity and Interconnectivity in Mesoporous Silicon Sponge Materials Using Hyper- Polarized 129 Xe NMR Spectroscopy”
Journal of Materials Research, 2017, 32, 3038.
@ POSTECH and UCSD
Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2016, 138, 15106.
Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2016, 55, 6423.
21. D. Kim, S. H. Baik, S. Kang, S. W. Cho, J. Bae, M.Y. Cha, M. J. Sailor, I. Mook-Jung,* K. H. Ahn*, “Close Correlation of Monoamine Oxidase Activity with Progress of Alzheimer’s Disease in Mice, Observed by in vivo Two-photon Imaging”
ACS Central Science, 2016, 2, 967.
20. H. Moon, Y. W. Jun, D. Kim* (*corresponding author), H. G. Ryu, T. Wang, K. H. Kim, Y. Huh, J. Jung, K. H. Ahn*, “A Dipolar Anthracene Dye: Synthesis, Optical Properties and Two-photon Tissue Imaging”
Chemistry-An Asian Journal, 2016, 11, 2518.
Applied Physics Letters, 2016, 108, 153111.
18. D. Kim, H. Moon, S. H. Baik, S. Singha, T. Wang, K. H. Kim, I. Mook-Jung, K. H. Ahn*, “Two-photon Absorbing Dyes with Minimal Autofluorescence in Tissue Imaging: Application to in vivo Imaging of Amyloid-beta Plaques with a Negligible Background Signal”
Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2015, 137, 6781.
Chemical Society Reviews, 2015, 44, 4367.
Chemical Science, 2015, 6, 4335.
Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 2015, 3, 1421.
14. S. Singha, D. Kim, H. Moon, T. Wang, K. H. Kim, Y. H. Shin, J. Jung, E. Seo, K. H. Ahn*, “Toward a Selective, Sensitive, Fast-Responsive, and Biocompatible Two-photon Probe for Hydrogen Sulfide in Live Cells”
Analytical Chemistry, 2015, 87, 1188.
Analyst, 2015, 140, 422.
Chemistry-An Asian Journal, 2015, 10, 894.
11. H. Moon, Q. P. Xuan, D. Kim* (*corresponding author), Y. Kim, J. W. Park, C. H. Lee, S. Y. Park, K. H. Ahn*, “Molecular Shape Dependent Luminescent Behaviour of Dye Aggregates: Bent versus Linear Benzocoumarins”
Crystal Growth & Design, 2014, 14, 6613.
Asian Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2014, 3, 1089 (VIP paper).
Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society, 2014, 35, 1269
Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry, 2014, 12, 4550 (Cover).
Dyes and Pigments, 2013, 99, 308.
Chemical Communications, 2012, 48, 10243.
Asian Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2012, 1, 60 (VIP paper).
Chemical Communications, 2012, 48, 6833.
Organic Letters, 2012, 14, 2598.
Tetrahedron, 2012, 68, 5279.
Chemical Communications, 2012, 48, 3206.